WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The start

Well, here goes. After much foot dragging on my part, I have given in to pressure from friends to create a blog.

In keeping with the title of my blog, I will start with one of the things I know, (I don't always practice this bit of wisdom, but I do try to remember it) So here goes. Drum roll.....

If something doesn't work, don't keep doing it!

This came to me from someone I never met through a mutual friend. I think it is so simple sounding, but really hard to do. I mean, how many times do we keep on trying the same action while hoping for a different result. Another friend says this is the definition of insanity, but we think, "if I just try a little harder, or say it a little louder, or keeping repeating myself, THIS time it will work". If I had learned this, I mean really learned this a long time ago, I could have saved myself a lot of time. Maybe it's that old "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" thing, but I mean really, after a few tries, figure it out "it's not working!!". Try something else.

So there you have it, my very first blog. Not terribly profound, but still a good one.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bravo! Glad to see you did it! Look forward to following it! Love and Light - MM

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mama Beck said…

    Been wait'n for months for this one!
    Love you,
    Becky

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on starting the blog! Looking forward to more "wisdom" from you. - Kim J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home