WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Update

Okay, been gone awhile. Spent 6 weeks or so in Virginia, where Kellen Michael made his appearance on his due date of Nov. 7. He's nothing if not prompt. He also came in very quickly, so we had one of those very tense rides to the hospital that I thought only happened in the movies. He's beautiful, of course, and growing like a weed. Jimmy was a little sad because Kellen "wasn't big" meaning he can't really do much, and I think Kellen is doing his best to "get big" as fast as he can. He's over 13 pounds now, and cooing and smiling!!! Jimmy is a terrific big brother, holds Kellen's hand, or pats his back, calls him Kellen honey to comfort him, and is showing Kellen his toys "we are playing". So Cute!!!!


Thank God for Danielle, Travis and Jim. Danielle got the tree decorated and Travis got the outside lights up. Jim finished off the decorating with stockings and the outside tree and lights on the deck.

Christmas was another "dumb Christmas". Just couldn't get in the swing of it again this year. I'm really tired of these. Will I ever have another Christmas with all the good feeling, excitement, "I love this holiday" feeling again? I am beginning to wonder. Maybe next year.

HOWEVER, on an up note, Travis suprised me with a new washer and dryer for Christmas!They are the new front loaders and VERY NICE. I am learning new laundy rules.

And speaking of the new year, Tiff and the boys are coming for 2 whole weeks. We are so excited, can hardly wait!!!!!!!!

And on a completely unrelated topic, change is coming. . . I can feel it in my bones. Not sure about the details yet but I just know it is coming. The work I have been doing for over a year now was put on hold while I was in Virginia, I didn't want to bring the energies of grief and guilt to a new baby's arrival, so I consciously put it on the shelf, but now I am getting back to the process and I can just feel a change coming. :) (hold a good thought)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home