WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Help?

Does anyone know how I can change the color of the template on my blog? I would like the color purple (sounds like a movie), but don't know how to get it done. I suspect my friend Emily has some answers here, as she has changed her blog several times.

So here's a question. What is your biggest fault? Mine is procrastination. I mean I am a serious procrastinator, and everyone who knows me will testify to same. I am especially bad if it is something I don't really want to do, like clean or take down the Christmas tree. So of course you know my tree is still up, but it's days are numbered. I wanted it down today but maybe tomorrow.

I'm going out to dinner with a friend and then we are going to a workshop called "an evening of channeling" by a psychic, with her predictions for the new year. I'll let you know if she says anything interesting. I've only gone to a couple of these kinds of things in my whole life but I find them sort of interesting, and this one seemed like a good idea. . . . we'll see.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home