WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Dalai Lama & reunion

Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Shannen (who "rocks the internet") we are going to see the Dalai Lama on Thursday. I am very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell you all about it.

And on Friday, Jim and I are leaving for my sister's ranch to get ready for the family reunion. Yes there is another family reunion. This one is just my parents children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren. Yes, there are great-great-grandchildren. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. All my kids are coming, which means I get to see the ones who live far away one more time this year. Yeah!!!! It's like Christmas in Sept. only with all the extra relatives thrown in as a bonus. Anyway, I'll catch up with you again in October.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Kyle said…

    I head the Dahli got cancelled due to Rita. That SUCKS. I keep having these images of him stuck in a car on I-10 for hours though trying to get out of town. I wonder how many thoughts of tranquility he would have then.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to hear about your trip! I assume yall are back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home