WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Friday, July 01, 2005

SHE'S HERE !!!!!!!

Welcome to the world, baby girl.

I have been very remiss in posting about my second grandchild born in the month of May. Can you imagine? First two grandbabies born 3 weeks apart? I have been very busy, so please forgive the time lapse.

ANYWAY-----McKenna Sky Franco was born May 23. She is the daughter of my son and daughter-in-law (Paul & Jenny). She was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long. She had a pretty hard time getting born and was sporting bruises for a few days. Her mom ran a fever through out her labor, but she was a real trooper, and never lost her beautiful smile. She is one tough lady. McKenna is the most precious thing-Really. She has beautiful big eyes and lots of light brown hair. I am a VERY lucky woman, and I am most grateful for all the blessings we have received, TWO perfect babies and TWO healty moms.

And---I have decided on my new name. Oma. I think it's german for grandmother and literally translates into "old mother", which I like. It's also short and easy for toddlers to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home