WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

More Mothers and Daughters

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. She would have been 92, but she left her body in April of 2004. Our birthdays are 3 days apart. Mom's, Feb. 10, mine, Feb. 13, and my sister's Feb. 16. I think this is pretty tight karma. Anyway it has always been "our" birthdays. Last year sister and I were together in San Antonio. This is the first year in a long, long time that it will be just "my" birthday. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, but I know how I feel about Mom's day. I was a bit sad earlier in the week and then I felt a very real shift about mid week. It is okay, really okay, now. There has been some powerful shifts taking place in the last few months and I will try to write about it at another time, but I feel this shift was part of the larger shift currently taking place in my life. AND IT'S ALL GOOD. So yesterday morning, I woke up and smiled and said "Happy Birthday Mama". Life is soooo good, AND. . . SHIFT HAPPENS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home