WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Catching up

Well. . .there is a lot so in no particular order of importance, just what pops into my conscious stream of thought
Jim has to have surgery to repair a torn tendon in his arm this Thursday. Surgery is simple but the recovery is 4 to 6 MONTHS. It is very important that his arm heals well or he could lose most of the use of his arm forever, so please hold him in the light, pray for him or just send good thoughts his way. I believe in the power of the collective consciousness, however you access it.

We had a really good time in Arizona, but they are having a drought and need rain badly!!

We had McKenna's first birthday party on the new deck that Jim built. It was a great party thanks to her parents, who did everything. I was in a benedryl induced haze (another story). Aunt Becky made another amazing DVD of her year of firsts and presented me with my copy of both her's and Jimmy's DVDs. They still make me cry. She is the most amazing child. Really!!! She is walking and talking and busy as she can be. When she is in the room I can't take my eyes off her, which is a good thing because she is everywhere and checking out everything all the time, and we love her so.

I am having a very strange few weeks. Illness, fall, burn, allergy reaction. Apparently it takes a lot to get my attention. I think this is about really moving to a different relationship with my body. . . ergo, I am not my body, my body is just the costume I chose to wear for this particular adventure. It has served me well, but I AM NOT MY BODY!!!!! And if I am not my body, what am I? Interesting questions. I am looking to A Course In Miracles for some answers. I do love that course. :)

Oh my, I hope that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home