WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Friday, April 28, 2006

They're still showing me the way

They are my children, all of whom are adults now, but they still help me to learn. The latest lesson is "if I have any investment in being or feeling or thinking I'm right, I haven't learned the highest lesson". I might have learned some smaller lesson but I haven't learned the "advanced" lesson. I keep trying for the "advance" levels but I'm not there yet. I do keep advancing though, and that may just be the idea.

I am, however, very grateful for the wonderful souls who agreed to share my journey with me and try to show me the way. They help me more than they know. They think they are just living their lives, going about their days, having their journeys, and yet. . .I am coming to my lessons thru them and their experiences, which is, of course, MY JOURNEY. Way cool!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home