WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh No!!!

We're home from San Antonio. Had a lovely visit with my sister & brother-in-law. Did the Riverwalk, ate at Boudro's & Morton's, Yum!!

However, Husband came down with the flu and I am succumbing as I type. So all those who live in town, stay away, this one is bad! Jim has a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow, and I am already taking homeopathic meds to try and head it off at the pass. We'll be fine in a few days, until then we have TJ to run errands etc. See you when we feel better.
Til then,
Love and Light

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Chet said…

    Hope you both are feeling better.. I have finally started keeping up with my blog.. not everyday mind you.. but it is comming along..

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Mama Beck said…

    Universe...where or where has she gone?!?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home