WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Where IS my power?

So I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks since Jerry mentioned it in class for A Course In Miracles. Caroline Myss says that we breath power into our ideas and beliefs. So I have been thinking about ideas I have breathed my power into that no longer serve my highest good. Such as: "Life is hard", "There isn't enough. . . .", "Hard work is the only productive use of my time", "We all have to get frail and whither into death", "I'm right". I am working on withdrawing my power from them and breathing it into ideas that better fit who I am now.

So what do you think? Please let me hear from you. Have you breathed your power into ideas that no longer serve you? Feel like sharing some of them with us?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Hmmm... Very interesting. I keep hearing about A Course In Miracles and even regularly attended meetings taught by one of its practitioners for awhile. I think I need to take this course. I am one for saying that life is hard. I know that's not the best language but it really does convey how I feel often.

    Anyway, I found your blog because I was searching for people who, like myself, list "What The Bleep Do We Know" as one of their favorite movies. I just saw it last week and haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

    Drop by my blog some time if you get the chance.

    Renee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home