WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Wow, I've been gone a long time. I was not sick with the flu that whole time (obviously) couldn't get back to blogging, but now I'm baaaack.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! I love Easter. I love the Spring. And I really love this Spring.
Rebirth, new life, it's all going on around and in me. Most exciting news is the next generation is starting in May. Two babies are coming, my daughter Tiffanie and son-in-law Shaun and my son Paul and daughter-in-law Jennie are both having babies in May. How's that for a great Spring? I can't wait to hold these precious newbies. I am going to Virginia this week to stay with Tiff and Shaun until after the baby comes. This is sooooo exciting. Then when I get home I'm sure McKenna (Paul & Jennie's) will already be here. BABIES!!! Yeah!!!!! Babies are God's way of reminding us that "God's in his heaven and all's right with the world". I just love babies!!!!
Anyway, HAPPY EASTER!!! HAPPY SPRING!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY EASTER AUNTIE LINDA,

    MAX & BEN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home