WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another thing I believe

I believe certain energies run through families for generations. It is apparent with low energies, such as alcoholism or incest or neglect or abuse of any kind. I believe some people then come into these families to “pivot” that low energy into a higher energy. When an energy has been “pivoted” the new energy runs both forward and backward. It affects both those who came after the “pivot” and those who came before.

This is a story I tell myself:

When I was 7 years old my father committed suicide. He left four children, ranging in age from 19 to 7, fatherless.
When I was 19 my brother was killed in a car accident. He had two sons ages 7 and 3. I had to tell them their Daddy was dead. Twelve years later the 3 year old had a car accident. His best friend was killed. In December Travis had a bad car accident. He and his friend were both fine. I believe Travis somehow “pivoted” this energy of death that has run through my family for generations. I believe this, not with the logical left side of my brain, but with the intuitive side. The side you just "know" things with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home