WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home Again

Well we are back. Got home Thursday. Had a great visit with Tiff and family. Got to spend real time with Jimmy. He has changed so much since May. He is running around all over the place, takes your finger and insists you go with him, loves games like catch me, loves balls of every kind, loves music (he dances), has a wonderful sense of humor and is just generally a great little person. Also saw my aunt & uncle & cousin & daughter. This aunt is my mother's only remaining sibling, and is pretty frail so I was glad to have a chance for a visit.

Abby had grown quite a bit in the ten days we were gone. She is still learning her manners, but she is doing a pretty good job. Had to take her to the vet for checkup and shots on Friday.

Chris & Danielle closed on their house here in Houston. Very excited for them. It's a really nice place.

That's about all I have to say right now. It's late and I gotta go to bed. Catch ya later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home