WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Clarity

I prayed for clarity and at 3 a.m. my prayer was answered. As they say, "be careful what you ask for, for you will surely get it".

Here's what I heard. I had two needs which were at odds with each other, and I choose to fill one and to let the other slide, filling it as best I could, here and there, with anything I could find that still fit within my personal standards. Now the first need is no longer so pressing and I find the second need pressing harder than ever. I think it is time to switch places for these two needs. The second must become first and the first become second. In truth, this is a timely event and completely in Divine Order. Life is very good. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home