WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

NOT ENOUGH CHOCOLATE

When one is trying to self medicate a depression with chocolate, there is just not enought chocolate in the world !!! However, God, in his infinite mercy has given us Red Bull, which makes up the difference. :)

I love me some B vitamins.

I am spending Christmas eve with 2 dogs in wet, cold weather. Lots of in and out, and drying fur & paws. Then soon, I am going to the laundromat to wash & dry 3 down comforters. It's and exciting life I lead. :) But I do love the feel of sleeping under a down comforter. In fact, Jim and I sleep sandwiched between layers of down. Nice.

Anyway. . . Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope your mood is as bright as the Christmas star, your heart is as open as the manger, and your friends and family are with you, if not in fact, in love.

Wishing you Light & Love & Laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home