WhatthebleepdoIknow?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ick. . . I'm sick

I hab a bery bad head cold. Ha!! Yes, Chris brought back germs from Canada and Jimmy caught it. Poor Tiff got no sleep the last two nights she was here. He wouldn't let anyone near him but "Mommieeeeeeee" until the sun came up, and then for some reason he would play with the rest of us. But all night long it had to be Mommy and she had to be walking most of the time. Joys of motherhood and all that. Either walking the floor or sleeping sitting up in the recliner with son on your lap. These are trying times, but when he looks at her with all the love in the world shining from his beautiful blue eyes, I know it is worth it to her.

Anyway, I wasn't about to let a few germs keep me from the last two days with my precious boy so now I am sick. Worth every minute of this lousy cold. :)

Everything around here is slowing down. We had a great time with everyone here and our belated Christmas. Chris & Danielle have gone to LA to get her car and will be gone for a few days, so it's just Jim and Travis and me. I'm very, very tired. We have a party to go to on Saturday and I don't know if I'm gonna make it or not.

Well, that's about it. I'm going to take my drippy, stuffy nose to bed now and hope for some sleep. Later.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is worth it. I am sorry that you have caught the cold. I hope that you feel better soon. We miss you already, but we had a great time.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Shooter said…

    I hope you are feeling better now. It was so good to see you and get to visit over the holidays.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home